“Providing a decent life for our citizens will remain our major priority and establishing a balanced national economy is our main approach to development.”
His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
As the UAE prepares for the next 50 years, NAFIS, the Emirati Talent Competitiveness program, will help achieve a sustainable and diverse economy, where qualified and enabled Emiratis contribute to the increasing role the private sector plays in advancing economic development.
At Sixty Forty, we are proud to support the Emirati Talent Competitiveness program for private sector companies. We have designed and developed unique products and services to help cultivate the capabilities of UAE nationals.
Our expert consultants have a wealth of experience in this field. We have also won several awards, including:
• Appreciation certificate from Dr Sultan Alshaali, Director of Government Accelerators in the UAE Prime Minister’s Office·
• Several appreciation certificate from HE/ Nasser Bin Thani Al Hamli, Former Minister of Human Resources and Emiratization
We have the experience and understanding to support companies as they offer real career opportunities to Emiratis and develop UAE nationals at all levels of their business. We also help UAE nationals become leading professionals in their chosen sectors, enhancing their skills and knowledge.
Supporting your company with Emiratization
Our skilled and experienced team will help your business recruit UAE nationals at all levels, and in all industries, free of charge.
We also offer an expansive range of services to support your business in the process of Emiratization and hiring UAE nationals, including:
• Design and implementation of nationalization strategies to meet your company’s bespoke needs and requirements
• Conduct of an Emiratization gab analysis
• Support the selection process of UAE national at all levels and across all industries
• Design and deliver UAE national induction program
• UAE integration training program and culture adaption for managers and professionals
• Developing dedicated, on the job training and development programs for current and future UAE talents
• Identify key, high potential talents amongst your UAE national employees
• Design professional career development and succession planning based on generational differences
• Design a retention strategy, reward schemes, and employment policies and practices for UAE nationals
To find out more about how we can support your business with Emiratization, please get in touch.